7 Seas 5Mm Claw Glove
Made for cold water: 46 - 53° F / 8 - 12° C
Vissla Surf Glove fit is true to <b>glove size</b>
Glove should fit snug to prevent water from entering
• Superfit gloves with wind resistant duramax exterior
• Full thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Silicon board grip palms with Vissla logo
• Smooth skin gloves with water tight cuffs
• Glued and blind stitched with taitex sealed seams
• Treat with special care! Rinse gloves thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Lay flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
WETSUIT ACCESSORY WARRANTY
• 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
• 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Most Importantly Enjoy!
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams.
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene.
Our fabric mills have received the bluesign System Partner certification. In addition to monitoring the reasonable use of chemicals, the partnership ensures that our manufacturer's energy and water resource utilization efficiency and waste disposal all comply with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry.
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be made from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
Aqua Alpha lamination glue is water based and completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals. Aqua Alpha replaces traditional solvent based glues in the lamination process which usually harm the health of the workers and the environment.
We used earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact.