2mm North Seas Front Zip Long Sleeve Wetsuit Jacket
+ WARMTH & STRETCH• Glideskin smoothie panels repel wind and water to stay warmer longer.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer eco-friendly anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Refined tailored fit for unrestricted warmth and performance.
+ DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• Triple glued blind stitched seams.
• Boardshort attachment at center front bottom hem.
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water.
•Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
+ WETSUIT WARRANTY
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams.
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene.
Our fabric mills have received the bluesign System Partner certification. In addition to monitoring the reasonable use of chemicals, the partnership ensures that our manufacturer's energy and water resource utilization efficiency and waste disposal all comply with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry.
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be made from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
Aqua Alpha lamination glue is water based and completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals. Aqua Alpha replaces traditional solvent based glues in the lamination process which usually harm the health of the workers and the environment.
We used earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact.