7 Seas Boys 5-4-3 Full Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit, DST
7 SEAS WETSUITS
Designed for the Everyday Shred
Made for cold water: 44 - 53° F / 8 -12 C
+ WARMTH & STRETCH
• I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort
• Body & Hood Thermal & Quick dry Fever Fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
+ DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light.
• When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• Smoothy panel on back - use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
+ WETSUIT WARRANTY
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% NEOPRENE 20% NYLON
Style # BW54Y7HC
- Eco Carbon Black
- AquaA Water Based Glue
- Limestone Based Neoprene
- Dope Dyed Yarn
- Tailored Fit
- Durable & Water Tight
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams.
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene.
Our fabric mills have received the bluesign System Partner certification. In addition to monitoring the reasonable use of chemicals, the partnership ensures that our manufacturer's energy and water resource utilization efficiency and waste disposal all comply with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry.
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be made from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
Aqua Alpha lamination glue is water based and completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals. Aqua Alpha replaces traditional solvent based glues in the lamination process which usually harm the health of the workers and the environment.
We used earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact.
All black, dark grey, and navy wetsuits, black inside liners, & Neo 2.0 super stretch black tape are dope dyed. Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into molten plastic solution to produce colored yarns without dying process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
Anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted warmth and performance.
Chest zip entry creates minimal bulk with contoured watertight design. Seams are triple hand glued, double blind stitched. Knee pad is anatomically correct, flexible, and strong.