7 Seas Raditude 2-2 Ls Spring Wetsuit
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams.
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design
• Easy access secure key cord
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams.
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene.
Our fabric mills have received the bluesign System Partner certification. In addition to monitoring the reasonable use of chemicals, the partnership ensures that our manufacturer's energy and water resource utilization efficiency and waste disposal all comply with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry.
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be made from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
Aqua Alpha lamination glue is water based and completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals. Aqua Alpha replaces traditional solvent based glues in the lamination process which usually harm the health of the workers and the environment.
We used earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact.
All black, dark grey, and navy wetsuits, black inside liners, & Neo 2.0 super stretch black tape are dope dyed. Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into molten plastic solution to produce colored yarns without dying process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.